Saturday 12 March 2011

Profile: Nora Goldberg

 


          I am a junior at Richmond the International University in London, majoring in International Relations. I was born in Chicago, Illinois, while going to school there and in New Mexico. Starting at a very young age, I would spend my vacations and summers abroad with my European family. I am very excited to be responsible for RIANs Internet activities, as well as assisting with other fundraising activities. It makes me not only very proud to be able to go to Sierra Leone, but also to be learning more about the hard work that goes into making this project a reality, such as the fundraising and community outreach aspects. Through this amazing project, I hope that I am able to better understand the grassroots efforts involved in international relations, as well as bring to the people of York the tools to secure themselves in a rapidly globalized world.

No comments:

Post a Comment