Monday 21 March 2011

Profile: Ashley Barronette



Hi my name is Ashley Barronette. I am a double major in international relations and economics. I have always been highly enthusiastic about volunteering and development, especially in the advancement of underdeveloped communities. I’ve been volunteering since I was 13 and doing international volunteering trips since I was 17. RIAN is important to me because it is my future; it’s what I want to do for the rest of my life. As a co-founder of RIAN it is my responsibility to take care of internal fundraising, alumni relations, recruiting and delegating responsibilities. For the future of this amazing group, I want to be fully involved in all the projects, making sure that all we do will allow for future expansion. My hope is that our current hard work is simultaneously making a difference in our present project, as well as setting up the foundation for future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment